Monday, August 25, 2008

aLl aBouT mE!






Well there is a lot to tell you about me! i love to play soccer,basketball,swimming,volleyball,and of course softball! so mostly every sport. i have a great family! my mom is the best,i have two sisters(Brittney)is the oldest(Cortney) is the second oldest,then comes me and then my favorite brother Spencer!

well I'm 11years old and i go to south Fremont i love to have fun and am a fun person to hang out with

i have lots of friends and there always there for me!

i have never broke a bone (yet)although i have a horrible ankle.

it sometimes sucks but that's life

1 comment:

Penny and the Gang said...

Whitney,
you are so blessed with the ability to do and play any thing you want to, and after a couple times of trying you are a pro(You must of got that from your Dad). I love a appriciate all that you do around the house. Love ya~MOM